Linggo, Oktubre 5, 2014

CHAPTER 2: A FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND UPDATE

Hello!

Apologies for the inconsistency, I was busy with stuff and I can't fit working on the next chapter in time, but I think I found a void, so announcements, announcements.

FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT: Chapter 2 will be up more or less by mid-October or late-October. While Chapter 3 will still not have any particular release date.

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: I guess I'll end updating with Chapter 3 since I'm planning to have a TPB of the series with a complete story. Plus, I want to leave you guys with a cliffhanger. Might post Chapters 4 and 5 once I get in the mood.

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT: Since I talked about a TPB, might release it this Summer Komikon with re-drawn pages on Chapter 1 + exclusive art and pages and other stuff.

So, I guess, that's all of my announcements. 'Til mid-Octorber!

- Thomas, Creator of National Heroes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento