Lunes, Hulyo 7, 2014

NATIONAL HEROES CHAPTER ONE ALTERNATE PAGES

So, I've been making National heroes for a long long time. And of course, NH has its own drafts, as well. So, I'm gonna show you guys the draft pages for Chapter One instead of letting them die in my hard drive.

DRAFT SET #1




The speech balloon was still crudely done because I haven't learned how to make them properly until the final set.

DRAFT SET #2





So, in the second draft set, I tried coloring them in PS but it takes up too much time and I'm only editing in a computer shop and all those stuff.

DRAFT SET #3





I did Draft set #3 shortly after SummerKon, just so you know.



So, these are the draft sets I made before actually releasing Chapter One. Til next update!

-Thomas, creator of NH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento